Operations Admin, Williston, ND
Location: Williston, ND 58801, USA
Requisition Number: 896
CDL Required: No
Line Of Business: Operations Support
Employment Type: Regular - Full Time
Provides operations administrative support for the district. Applies knowledge of operational procedures in processing and coordinating transactions across multiple activities. Enters, validates, compiles, and reconciles data across various systems and applications in accordance with established procedures. Coordinates procedures related to AP/AR, revenue/costs, assets, personnel, as well as performs general administrative duties.
- Enters, extracts, and compiles data using various sources.
- Processes revenue work tickets and invoices according to strict timelines.
- Verifies customer requirements, contracts, and credit statuses.
- Monitors outstanding revenue and works to keep DSO under threshold.
- Investigates disputes and processes credit/corrections.
- Processes billing and accounts payable for the district and assists in setting up new vendors.
- Assists with cost-related procedures.
- Processes and researches purchase orders.
- Coordinates Out of Town Allowances (OTA) and reconciles as applicable.
- Coordinates inter-company charges if applicable.
- Handles routine business office tasks such as filing, answering phones and email, shipping/receiving, running office equipment (copiers, printers, scanners), and ordering office supplies and uniforms for the district.
- Assists with processing and maintenance of employee records such as completion of Key Forms, new hire paperwork and processing.
- Assist with payroll functions such as bonus calculations and/or payroll input.
- Researches payroll questions and submits corrections as needed.
- Coordinates asset-related procedures such as mileage and work orders. Maintains DOT files as assigned. Obtains permits for assets.
- Assists in maintaining compliance in relation to DOT, training, drivers, records, risk management and HSE.
- Researches and troubleshoots issues.
- Reports any non-compliance issues to Operational Procedures Supervisor.
- Interacts with vendors, customers, and field personnel.
- Attends trainings and meetings as needed.
- May handle specific reports and data unique to a line of business operating in the district.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years of related administrative coordination experience preferred, oil field services experience highly desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word experience preferred; must be able to learn and use these and other system applications in performing the job.
- Excellent customer service skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent is preferred.
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.