E Tech, Williston, ND
Location: Williston, ND 58801, USA
Requisition Number: 875
CDL Required: No
Line Of Business: Repair & Maintenance
Employment Type: Regular - Full Time
This position provides support and coordination for the installation of KeyView systems on Key Energy Services rigs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles the commissioning of KeyView hardware, including the checking of connections, verifying hardware signals, software and satellite transmissions.
- Provides technical advice on deficiencies for the KeyView systems, and communicates to the mechanic or rig authority on any deficiencies.
- Performs troubleshooting on KeyView hardware and software.
- Provides training for the KeyView Specialists as needed.
- Maintains KeyView training documentation to ensure information is current and applicable.
- Keeps an accurate inventory for the KeyView warehouse to ensure adequate supply is available.
- Provides support and assistance in problem resolution for KeyView Field Specialists.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- One (1) to three (3) years of related work experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- General knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- An Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or a closely-related field of study is preferred.
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.