Relief Operator, Williston, ND
Location: Williston, ND 58801, USA
Requisition Number: 825
CDL Required: Yes
Line Of Business: Rig Services
Employment Type: Regular - Full Time
Are you ready to make a difference? Key Energy Services has immediate openings at our Williston, ND location for Relief Operators!
Key Energy Services, LLC has provided services in the oil and gas industry since 1977! We have been around for a long time and looking for individuals who want to help us continue to grow into the future!
Our Relief Operators take pride in their crew and their rigs! Relief Operators are also great mentors for newer employees to the industry! Are you an experienced Relief Operator that has 2 or more years operating a workover rig? Are you ready to be a part of a team that values you and your experience? A job as a Relief Operator with Key is just what you have been waiting for!
This position is full-time shift work led by a Supervisor
This position is responsible for the relief operation of the rig, crew, and equipment and for ensuring customer satisfaction with all services rendered. Incumbent ensures that all crew members are at the rig and ready to work at scheduled time and maintains productivity standards for all rig functions. When the Relief Operator is not running a Rig, he/she is working on the crew as a crew member.
- Operates the assigned rig and equipment in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions as requested or designated by the customers.
- Maintains regular contact and communication with customers to resolve concerns, issues and complaints.
- Ensures that quality products and services are provided to the customers including maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions, following safety procedures for a safe working environment for all rig employees, and adhering to all applicable governmental regulations for compliance.
- Ensures efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
- Establishes and maintains a positive and safe work environment for the assigned rig crew, including training and coaching them in carrying out their assigned duties on the rig.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Wear proper safety equipment on the job (when applicable)
- Must have rig operation experience and be able to demonstrate full competency in rigging up/rigging down and well servicing operations. Minimum two or more years of experience in rig and well servicing operations.
- Knowledge and experience in oilfield well servicing is required.
- Must possess CDL B driver’s license to drive rig.
- Must meet all qualifications defined in Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people within and outside of the company.
- Ability to lead or provide guidance to crew members to work safely and efficiently.
- Multi-tasking and basic problem-solving skills required; organizational skills preferred
- Must pass Pre-employment drug/alcohol screen.
- Must pass Pre-employment "Essential Job Functions Test.”
- Must pass DOT-drug and physical test if you possess a CDL.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Career Progression
- Paid training
High School Diploma, GED, or the equivalent is preferred.
**Key Energy Services, LLC is committed to our policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. This means that we will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected status under federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the act or any laws that apply. If you need accommodation for the application process, please reach out to the HR representative with your needs.
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.