Operations Admin Support- Maintenance Department, Williston, ND
Location: Williston, ND 58801, USA
Requisition Number: 645
CDL Required: No
Line Of Business: Operations Support
Employment Type: Regular - Full Time
Are you ready to make a difference? Key Energy Services has an immediate opening in our Williston, ND location for an Operations Admin Support!
Key Energy Services, LLC has provided services in the oil and gas industry since 1977! We have been around for a long time and looking for individuals who want to help us continue to grow into the future!
We are looking for a detail orientated person who is committed to providing important support to our local Maintenance team!
This position is a full-time position reporting to the Maintenance Manager in collaboration with the Operations Admin Support Team.
What’s in this for you?
- Key Energy believes that paying people for their hard work and dedication is important. Therefore, we strive to be competitive with wages.
- We offer training delivered by employees who understand the position and are willing to work to help you succeed! We want to know what your goals for your career with us are, so we developed a career progression program to help you achieve those goals!
- We have a choice of medical plans, so you can pick the best for you and your family. We also offer dental, vision, short-term, long-term insurance, and other options for you to choose from. Our benefits start the 1st day of the month after you are hired!
- Are you planning for your future? We offer a 401(K) plan that you can contribute to.
Are you ready? Here is what we need from you:
- As an important member of the Maintenance team, we need you to be detail orientated and proficient with computers!
- Communication is key! We are looking for a person who can effectively communicate with the team and our vendors!
- Your experience should include knowledge of maintenance workflow processes including service work orders, purchase orders, and working effectively with vendors!
- Our working environment is fast paced! We need you to be able to work with the other members of the team to solve any problems efficiently throughout the day. Our goal is to provide stellar service!
- Everyone has rules to follow. We need you to follow our policies, those are our rules!
- Safety is one of our top priorities! We need you to work safely and watch out for your co-workers.
- Engagement is Key! We need you to come to work each day ready and engaged so the team can deliver excellent customer service!
- There may be other related duties that may be assigned.
High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent.
Key Energy Services, LLC is committed to our policy for Equal Employment Opportunity. This means that we will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected status under federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the act or any laws that apply. If you need an accommodation for the application process, please reach out to the HR representative with your needs.
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.