CoRod Field Supervisor, Ventura, CA
Location: Ventura, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 641
CDL Required: Yes
Line Of Business: Rig Services
Employment Type: Regular - Full Time
Hourly Wage: $32-$36
This position is responsible for the operation of the unit, crew and equipment and for ensuring customer satisfaction with all services rendered. Incumbent ensures that all crew are at the rig and ready to work at scheduled time, and maintain productivity standards for all unit functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plans and executes logistics for delivery of service including review of equipment, supplies, personnel and customer specifications in preparation for scheduled jobs.
• Reviews and approves of daily work plans.
• Supervises daily field operations for assigned team and ensures quality service delivery to meet customer needs including service that is on time, safe and efficient.
• May provide time estimates, cost and labor for purposes of job requisitions or quotes.
• Ensures quality customer relationships on location.
• Resolution of issues and problems that occur on job sites and escalation of issues to management as appropriate.
• Full enforcement related to all company policies, procedures, and directives.
• Accountable for full compliance with the safety management system including daily site safety, ensuring customer safety regulation adherence, incident reporting, work-plan/JSA, COGs (Common Operating Guidelines) and all other pertinent policies and procedures.
• Assist Service Manager with selecting, hiring, motivating, coaching, training, and evaluating employee performance.
• Provides information and reports as required by Service Manager.
• Reviews and approves time cards and generates daily work tickets.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must have rig operation experience and be able to demonstrate full competency in rigging up/rigging down and well servicing operations.
Minimum two or more years experience in rig and well servicing operations.
Knowledge and experience in oilfield well servicing is required.
Valid commercial driving license and must meet all qualifications defined in Motor Vehicle Policy.
Ability to effectively communicate with people within and outside the company.
Ability to lead or provide guidance to crew members to work safely and efficiently.
Multi-tasking and basic problem solving skills required; organizational skills preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent
Valid Commercial Driving License
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.