Floorhand 2, Dickinson, ND
Location: Dickinson, ND 58601, USA
Requisition Number: 639
CDL Required: No
Line Of Business: Rig Services
Employment Type: Regular - Full Time
Are you ready to make a difference? Key Energy Services has immediate openings in our Dickinson, ND location for Floorhand 2!
Key Energy Services, LLC has provided services in the oil and gas industry since 1977! We have been around for a long time and looking for individuals who want to help us continue to grow into the future!
Have you worked as a Floorhand for 1 to 2 years on a workover rig? If so, we would like to talk to you about a position with Key Energy as a Floorhand 2!
This position is full-time shift work led by a Supervisor
What’s in this for you?
- Key Energy believes that paying people for their hard work and dedication is important. Therefore, we strive to be competitive with wages.
- We offer training delivered by employees who understand the position and are willing to work to help you succeed! We want to know what your goals for your career with us are, so we developed a career progression program to help you achieve those goals!
- We have a choice of medical plans, so you can pick the best for you and your family. We also offer dental, vision, short-term, and long-term insurance. Our benefits start the 1st day of the month after you are hired!
- Are you planning for your future? We offer a 401(K) plan that you can contribute to.
- No need to run out and buy a bunch of FR work wear! Key will provide you with what you need for your outer layer! We even provide the warm outer clothing for North Dakota winters!
Are you ready? Here is what we need from you:
- As a front-line leader in the field, we need you to have the experienced skill level in rigging up/rigging down so that you can pass a competency evaluation.
- Because you have some skills, we look to you to help teach and guide the SSE’s, so they can grow, just as you did!
- The rigs and other equipment need to move! Having a Class B CDL and knowledge to road a rig is a very big bonus!
- Our working environment is fast paced! We need you to be able to work with the other members of the team to communicate and solve problems. Our customers rely on you too, so we need you to be able to work with them to be able to provide stellar service!
- We need you to be able to work long hours and a long stretch of days (sometimes these days are holidays).
- Everyone has rules to follow. We need you to follow our policies, those are our rules!
- Safety is one of our top priorities! We need you to work safely and watch out for your co-workers. Key and our customers have made this easy for you by putting all the procedures down for you to review.
- Engagement is Key! We need you to come to work each day ready and engaged so the team can deliver excellent customer service! Your participation in our Job Safety Analysis (JSA) meetings is important so everyone can be on the same page and work safely!
- Because we care about your safety and the safety of others, we need you to be able to pass a pre-employment WorkSTEPS® physical designed for this position, it is a physical job, so we want to make sure that you can lift heavy objects and stand for long periods of time. A pre-employment drug and alcohol screen are also required.
- We also need you to have an acceptable criminal and motor vehicle background check.
- We need you to be able to be able to provide proof that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent is preferred.
Key Energy Services, LLC is committed to our policy for Equal Employment Opportunity. This means that we will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected status under federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the act or any laws that apply. If you need an accommodation for the application process, please reach out to the HR representative with your needs.
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.