Maintenance Manager, Williston, ND
Location: Williston, ND 58801, USA
Requisition Number: 621
CDL Required: Yes
Line Of Business: Repair & Maintenance
Employment Type: Regular - Full Time
Are you ready to make a difference? Key Energy Services has an immediate opening in our Williston, ND location for a Maintenance Manager!
Key Energy Services, LLC has provided services in the oil and gas industry since 1977! We have been around for a long time and looking for individuals who want to help us continue to grow into the future!
We are looking for a detail orientated person who is committed to providing important support to our local Maintenance team!
This position is full-Time management position. Must possess a valid State issued Driver’s License.
What’s in this for you?
- Key Energy believes that paying people for their hard work and dedication is important. Therefore, we strive to be competitive with wages.
- We offer training delivered by employees who understand the position and are willing to work to help you succeed! We want to know what your goals for your career with us are, so we developed a career progression program to help you achieve those goals!
- We have a choice of medical plans, so you can pick the best for you and your family. We also offer dental, vision, short-term, and long-term insurance. Our benefits start the 1st day of the month after you are hired!
- Are you planning for your future? We offer a 401(K) plan that you can contribute to.
Are you ready? Here is what we need from you:
- As an important member of the Maintenance team, we need you to be detail orientated! We need a manager who is great with communication and can lead a team of maintenance professionals.
- We are looking for a Maintenance Manager who has at least eight (8) years of work experience in directly related to maintenance. Preferably related to the oil and gas industry.
- Your experience should include the ability to develop preventative maintenance processes that comply with local, state, and federal requirements.
- Keeping a stock of supplies is important to continue operations. Your ability to maintain orders will keep the wait time minimal.
- Assists with planning and coordinate activities to determine work demands, priorities and schedules.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Our working environment is fast paced! We need you to be able to work with the other members of the team to communicate and solve problems. Our crews and customers rely on you too, so we need you to be able to work with them to be able to provide stellar service!
- We need you to be able to work long hours and a long stretch of days (sometimes these days are holidays).
- Everyone has rules to follow. We need you to follow our policies, those are our rules!
- Safety is one of our top priorities! We need you to work safely and watch out for your co-workers. Key and our customers have made this easy for you by putting all the procedures down for you to review.
- Engagement is Key! We need you to come to work each day ready and engaged so the team can deliver excellent customer service! Your participation in our Job Safety Analysis (JSA) meetings is important so everyone can be on the same page and work safely!
High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent.
An associates, bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience preferred.
Key Energy Services, LLC is committed to our policy for Equal Employment Opportunity. This means that we will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected status under federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the act or any laws that apply. If you need an accommodation for the application process, please reach out to the HR representative with your needs.
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.