Location: Houston, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 610
CDL Required: No
Line Of Business: Operations Support
Employment Type: Regular - Full Time
This is an entry level for college graduates or equivalent in the accounting function involving preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Incumbent performs under close supervision utilizing knowledge of accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of financial statements utilizing all accounting and office related systems.
- Assists in the preparation and recording of inter-company journal entries in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Conducts research and performs audit functions on division financial activities.
- Verifies and reconciles General Ledger Accounts and bank accounts as needed.
- Assists in the coordination of month end accounting department closing activities, month end reporting tasks and quarterly reporting, and the preparation of reports for the monthly internal reporting package.
- May prepare balance sheets, consolidated statements and various other accounting statement and reports and analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
Some work experience in accounting or a related field is preferred.
Knowledge of accounting concepts and principles, and reporting practices.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access, and other office application software.
Ability to establish a good working relationship with other people in the company.
Analytical and communication skills preferred.
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.