Assistant District Manager, Alice TX
Location: Alice, TX 78332, USA
Requisition Number: 461
CDL Required: No
Line Of Business: Rig Services
Employment Type: Regular - Full Time
This position is responsible for supervision of multiple production teams (Rig Crews) assigned to a location. When required by customer, may supervise only one rig.
- Plans and executes logistics for delivery of service including review of equipment, supplies, personnel and customer specifications in preparation for scheduled jobs, most often for multiple pieces of equipment.
- Reviews and approves of daily work plans.
- Supervises daily field operations for assigned teams and ensures quality service delivery to meet customer needs including service that is on time, safe and efficient.
- May provide time estimates, cost and labor for purposes of job requisitions or quotes.
- Ensures quality customer relationships on location.
- Works to resolve issues and problems that occur on job sites and escalates issues to Service Manager as appropriate.
- Fully enforces all company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Takes accountability for full compliance of the safety management system on job worksites; including understanding and implementing any agreed upon customer requirements, incident reporting, work-plan/JSA, SWAT and all other pertinent policies and procedures.
- Reviews and approves time cards and daily work tickets.
- Assists Service Manager or Area Director with selecting, hiring, motivating, coaching, training, and evaluating employee performance.
- Provides information and reports as required by Service Manager or Area Director.
- Oversees or assists with purchase orders and projects.
- Tracks equipment for assigned guards and maintains written tracking logs for proper record keeping.
- Perform monthly or periodic inventory audits.
- Prepares and assists District Manager with asset management reporting, including work with respect to requested audits.
- May serve as senior operations support.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience in related oil field rig operations required.
Thorough knowledge of rig safety regulations and safety issues.
Ability to deal and communicate effectively with subordinate employees, outside vendors and customers.
Must possess valid commercial driver’s license and meet all qualifications defined in Motor Vehicle Policy.
Qualified candidates may substitute a combination of education and work experience listed as
High School Diploma, GED or Associate degree or technical college education plus five
(5) or more years of directly related work experience.
Prior supervisory experience highly preferred.
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.