Co-Rod Operator, Tioga, ND
Location: Tioga, ND 58852, USA
Requisition Number: 273
CDL Required: Yes
Line Of Business: Fishing & Rental
Employment Type: Regular - Full Time
This position is responsible for the operation of the rig, crew and equipment and for ensuring customer satisfaction with all services rendered. Incumbent ensures that all crew are at the rig and ready to work at scheduled time, and maintain productivity standards for all rig functions.
- Ensures all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at scheduled time.
- Operates the assigned rig and equipment in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions as requested or designated by the customers.
- Maintains regular contact and communication with customers to resolve concerns, issues and complaints.
- Ensures, that quality products and services are provided to the customers, including maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions, following safety procedures for a safe working environment for all rig employees and adhering to all applicable governmental regulations for compliance.
- Ensure efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
- Establishes and maintains a positive and safe work environment for the assigned rig crew, including training and coaching them in carrying out their assigned duties on the rig.
- Preforms other related duties as assigned.
- Must have rig operation experience and be able to demonstrate full competency in rigging up/rigging down and well servicing operations.
- Minimum two or more years experience in rig and well servicing operations.
- Knowledge and experience in oilfield well servicing is required.
- Valid commercial driving license and must meet all qualifications defined in Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people within and outside the company.
- Ability to lead or provide guidance to crew members to work safely and efficiently.
- Multi-tasking and basic problem solving skills required; organizational skills preferred.
- High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent is preferred.
- Valid Commercial Driving License
Key offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time-off
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.